Monday, January 11, 2010

Lundi

This explains so much...
Little did I know our police chief was paranoid schizophrenic.
~American Zombie


The Mobile Press Register tackles NFIP reform:
The Slabbed are the fly in the ointment that just won’t go away


Sometimes Editilla just needs to return to the good Map...

Image: Fisk, 1944. Map of ancient courses of the Mississippi River, Cape Girardeau, MO - Donaldsonville, LA. See the entire set of beautiful Fisk Maps here... all brought to you by Pruned.
We just loves maps.
I first ran across this map here, ironically in the fields of my youth.

Five levee questions — who, what, when, where and how (why is implicit) ~lacoastpost.com

6 comments:

Sop811 said...

Oh Editilla it gets so much better, just ask the CEO of Kingsway Financial and United Fire Group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-qYhu51GM

2 martins is my lmit Bro so I'm signing off.

sop

Editilla said...

I hope you left that one fo'da Zombie too.
2 Martinis my Eye.

Sop811 said...

Anyone who tells a punk ass on the take city attorney to jump in the lake is fine by me Editilla.

If we should ever tag team somebody it'll be known as a SlabbaZombie.

Sein Fein!

sop

Editilla said...

Hahaha, I got confused.
It seems the scandal balls are finding pockets at such a rate right now I can't keep my Eye on who'z behind da'8!
Hell, I don't even know Who'z on 1st anymore~

Sop811 said...

Well you know, this is a target rich environment we operate in these days.

FYI Randy scored a meeting with Kitty on account of that letter. Don't know what to think about that.....

sop

Editilla said...

Target rich indeed, like bobbing for Voodoo Dolls!
Into my middle adult period, I finally found out why all my father's old male friends nicknamed him "Kitty" but don't know if that applies here. Perhaps so.