Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reggie Bush to forfeit Heisman
For the rest of my days, I will continue to strive to demonstrate through my actions and words that I was deserving of the confidence placed in me by the Heisman Trophy Trust. I will forever appreciate the honor bestowed upon me as a winner of the Heisman. While this decision is heart-breaking, I find solace in knowing that the award was made possible by the support and love of so many. Those are gifts that can never be taken away.
~
Editilla #ReggieBush is my stand up mfkr Champion Hero! Go Reggie! http://bit.ly/9svTnk #saints #whodat #nola #NFLChampions #heroes #badass #GetDown

Sucks to be you (but it rocks to be me) ~moosedenied

Bay For the Bayou~Humid Beings

Gulf Coast Restoration: Where Does Obama Stand?~Harry Shearer

No comments: