Sunday, January 9, 2011

THANK YOU NEW ORLEANS SAINTS FOR A GREAT SEASON!
~Editilla Who'tellas~Putting our last game into perspective from Canal Street Chronicles. Personally, I'm completely happy with our team all things considered. Getting to see them play in the Sacredome, with two of my best friends --and dem 1000s of other dressed whodats-- Jan 2nd, ranks for me as the best start to a New Year that I've had in a long time. They lost that game too, but went to the Playoffs with a record of 11-High-5! Whodat?
When I missed Lombardi Gras, just could not get to New Orleans from my hole on the long road home, my heart kicked a few beats... it was a close call, really. But this past season healed all dat pain and longing ---I don't know how exactly... could be due to the feeling every game day of sitting together with friends no matter where... because I haven't seen a Saints game in Nola since the flood... perchance it is the way Our New Orleans Saints stick with it always whateva...
Whodat? We'dat... and we coming home!

HANO subsidies may be driving up rental rates in New Orleans
~Katy Reckdahl


N.O. library accountant says she was fired after pointing out financial irregularities ~WWLTV

Sunday slabbed

Jindal's actions speak louder than words~Stephanie Grace

Feds push back in flap over blowout preventer test

Illnesses linked to BP Oil Disaster: Widespread Sickness due to Toxic Chemicals ~Dahr Jamail
Images of New Orleans Musicians
~African Diaspora in SL

No comments: