Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mercredi

Corps of Engingeers shifts funds from 17th St Pumps to Industrial
Canal project

Sight-of-Hand Shell Game?
Let's Make A Deal?
8/29 Commission!
8/29 Commission!
8/29 Commission!


FEMA's failure to present housing plan draws fire

Half New Orleans Poor Permenantly Displaced~Bill Quigly


Judge explains his role in Slidell’s legal battle over Jesus portrait~“I was insulted by the ACLU’s implication that if you were not Christian you were not going to get fair justice in this court,” he says. “It offended not just me. I was offended for all the judges who served in this court before me. They don’t know me. They don’t know what my faith is or even if I have a faith. And I don’t know what faith people are when they come to court.”
~On July 4, 2007, the ACLU filed a lawsuit against the Slidell Court demanding that it take down the portrait of Jesus. Two months later Lamz expanded the display in the lobby to include a variety of religious and political leaders including Moses; Solomon, the King of Israel; Confucius, the Chinese philosopher; Muhammad, the founder of Islam; and Napoleon Bonaparte. A copy of the US Constitution was also placed on the wall.

Great Moments in New Orleans History, The '79 Police Strike & 'the best Mardi Gras ever'~The New Orleans Levee

Mayor Ray "BabyHead" Nagin Defends Official Calendar


Louisiana Congress Candidates Duke It Out Over Past

Hybrids . {trace}
Eitilla Caw'Caw'Calls~Hark & Beware! Lester'you draw the Paint Roller Wrath of the Gray Ghost Fred, Armed Psychopth Vandal, Imagination Serial-Killer & Violently Potty-trained Avatar of the Great Nothing! Beware!

Boston clinics may be model for New Orleans


Exploring the Green Future of New Orleans~KnowledgePlex

Dispatch from New Orleans: Needs of Lower Ninth Ward put my own remodeling plans in perspective~ Kathy Price-Robinson
No, Mam, this ain't exactly "Home Improvement", eh?

Long-term plans firm, Navy says

235th national meeting of the American Chemical Society (ACS) Meeting in New Orleans, April 6-10

Aaron Neville - Ape Man~Devil Dick

Kev Choice, breaking down Sound barriers



OZ Spring Member Drive

WWOZ~GAMBIT

Anne $peaks! (Next time: in tongues!)~On the po$$ibility of writing another Le$tat novel: “That book will only be written if I can keep my commitment to the Lord,” she said. “If I can work out a book where Le$tat is $aved, ye$$$, I’ll write it."~New Orleans Metroblogs

No comments: