Monday, May 5, 2008

Lundi

Spring in New Orleans
~From the PondLady's Pad

"New Orleans is awful in the summer, but now, in the spring, our gardens are alive and popping with color. Today, I thought I would show some of the marvelous color in my gardens."

Sprouts of optimism~Wayne Anderson

The Neville Brothers reunite
'the family of New Orleans'

"I initially had apprehension, but I realized we all come back on our own time," Sanchez said. "I have to respect that."

Scars Amid the Party in New Orleans

Aid offers mount for Burma after deadly cyclone


Sophomore year: Katrina, charity and change

Going coast to coast~One young man has chosen to spend 50 days this summer on a bike trip across the United States with "Eight Days of Hope to serve the Lord" while making a difference in every day life of victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Stirring up dish's legend
~Lolis Eric Elie


Ozone alert today in N.O. area

Nagin chosen as Democratic superdelegate
~Editilla caught shinin'~Sorry I missed this one Saturday. Y'all know I do try to keep on top of da'Baby Ray. Sometimes though, the da'Chocolate Don is so hard to follow...like a Smeagley Ghost ...invisible, nothing but a mouth floating in the humid light, in the very opposite of a Cheshire Grin.

Flood Stage Levels, current 'real-time' guage readings~USGS

LOOW: Facts and Myths

The Three Crucibles of American Jazz: New Orleans, Kansas City & Where?~Kiko's House


New Orleans Null Set
~Von Trap Keeper

~Editilla recomends that Gentle'Rillas please check this trap keeper's artist side.

Jazz Fest wraps up with big crowd

New Orleans in New York Times

NolaFunk Lagniappe: Jazzfest Edition
~Editilla chin'chillas~It just doesn't get any better than this blog. Whoa! Everthing you could ask for and a side of dirty rice!

WWOZ and Jazz Fest in Exile
~Toulouse Street


WWOZ ~WTUL
GAMBIT
~NOMENU
Editilla gotta tol'yaz~ Jazz Fest is over. But there is still WWOZ online! And that has kept yer oh'so humble Editeurilla outta McDonalds wit'a armful of throwin-pies! Y'all check them out and give'em a hat tip from me, Editilla O'rilla d'Aphasia,
--and make sure there's a little money in da'hat!
I renewed my membership today online.
Viva La OZ! Viva La Pucelle d'Orléans!


1 comment:

Dan Nolan said...

Thanks for the links, Editilla! I missed y'all dearly and hope to see you at a Kermit Ruffins show or something next year. I like your blog too. I'll be checking back on ya.

Viva Celtics, Viva Hornets! Lassezes Le Chris Paul Roule'!!!