Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Orleans to share Bloomberg grant of $24 million to mayors for innovation

Rent is falling in the metro area

Canal Street high-rise developer strikes out again with preservation panel

LSU Shame on You!

Harry Shearer’s Hurricane Katrina Doc to Hit VOD in August

LSEA an engine for business development? Sure, if you don’t mind driving it out of state
~Mark Moseley, The Lens


“Hot Coffee,” The Story of Colin Gourley, and Why Steve Coco Should Apologize or Resign ~Cenlamar

Hung Jury: Molestin’ Jerry “Captain Jay” Dantin gets a mistrial ~Slabbed

Final Morganza gate closed, levees stable ~Reveille

Coastal restoration master plan to be overhauled with aid of complex computer models
~Mark Schleifstein


Shrimpers dispute findings on turtle deaths

5 Ways Louisiana Is Saving the Oyster

River turbine working

TypeCon 2011 Recap (with Pictures)
~Invade Nola


Le 14 Julliet~Blackened Out

Who Do You Love?

I walked 47 miles of barbed wire,
I Used a cobra snake for a neck tie.
I Got a brand new house on the roadside,
Made from rattlesnake hide.
I got a brand new chimney made on top,
Made out of a human skull.
Now come take a little walk with me Aarline, tell me Who do you love.
Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love?

I got a tombstone hand and a graveyard mind,
just 22 and I don't mind dying.
Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love?

I rode loud on the town. used a rattlesnake whip.
Take it easy, Arlene, don't give me no lip.

Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love?

The night was dark when the sky was blue,
Down the alley an ice wagon flew.
It hit a bump and somebody screamed,
You should have heard just what I seen.
Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love?

Arlene took me by the hand,
She says oooh weeeh Bo you know I understand.
Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love?
~Bo Diddly

No comments: