Monday, July 29, 2013

We are the ones who knock ~Moosedenied
~Life is a terminal disease, and while in the back of our minds we all know that sooner or later the other shoe will inevitably drop, that's no reason to be a simpering douchebag about it in the meantime. Because it damn sure ain't happening today. Not when there's so much cooking still to be done. Success to be achieved. Jerks to stick it to. Not sure when or why I lost track of that, but a big high five to AWD for bringing a little of that much-needed crystal blue persuasion and snapping me out of my apparent offseason funk. You, sir, are my very own Saul Goodman. S'all good, man. The sun is a-risin', most definitely.
Coach Payton's personal rebuttal to our last post didn't hurt either:
Sean Payton: Hey Wang…  Say my name.

No comments: