Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Big Uneasy at The Green Project
~Press Street
~Film Screening: 6:30pm Thursday, October 20, 2011
Location: The Green Project - 2831 Marais Street, New Orleans, LA 70117

~Hat Tweet ~WWL TV Channel 4 Eyewitness News in New Orleans has created a special webpage for LeveesOrg archived stories.

New Orleans Film Festival: Oil-spill doc 'The Big Fix' gets an encore screening

How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb ~moosedenied~Well that sure was a kick to the crotch.
And I'm not gonna lie, it rocked my world. I wish it hadn't but it did. It shook my confidence right to the bone. And it changed the way I'll be approaching the season from this point forward. On one hand, I don't have it in me to bitch and moan and rant and mope my way through the rest of the season. And even if I were capable of that, I'd choose not to. I refuse to let Saints football be a drag and a downer. Those days are long gone, and I'll be damned if I allow them to return. On the other hand, Sunday brought to light certain unpleasant truths which I no longer have it in me to ignore. So, where do I go from here?


A Guide to this Week’s Elections ~NOLAFemmes

“Something is definitely rotten in Jefferson”: The (non)Performing Arts Center Boondoggle in the news ~Slabbed

Dardenne, Nungesser race for lt. governor gets down and dirty~Mark Mosely, The Lens
~Also~Landrieu saying little about two no-bid contracts given to Gusman worth $1 million ~Matt Davis

~Hat Tweet ~Nungesser claims endorsements of 14 mayors; four mayors say it's not true: • This story was reported by Leslie T...

New Orleans judges' spending gets attention from Louisiana attorney general

British Petroleum: (still) encouraging the responsibility of others…
~Disenfranchised Citizen


Dredging is top priority to maintain
Bayou Lafourche's health

Louisiana oil shale site impact ‘huge’

The InvadeNOLA Guide to New Orleans

Autumn In New Orleans
~Adrastos, First Draft


Dress to Impress: Southern Costume Company~He Said/She Said NOLA

Winnity, Winesday the Chinese Chicken
~Blackened Out


Coming to New Orleans – Freixenet Tastings and Tapas Truck!

Old Mint Exhibition Celebrates Preservation Hall's 50th Anniversary

~Hat Tweet ~A spectacular beautiful day for the Music w/ 5-7:30. Be there. w/

No comments: